Best Fathers Day Status For WhatsApp | Facebook – Happy Father’s Day Messages
Happy Father’s Day 2017 ! Father’s Day is a special occasion which is celebrated across the world by all the people with much happiness and excitement. The culture of celebrating Father’s Day has begun in the year 1909. This is a special occasion which is celebrated by most of the people especially children and fathers across the world in order to show their gratitude and respect towards their fathers.
The Father’s Day delivers an opportunity to each and every child in order to exhibit their feelings and portray their respectful emotions that are present in their heart towards their loving and caring father. Most of the children spend this special occasion with their fathers by celebrating each and every single moment with much fun and joy and enjoyment.
The few precious moments in your life that is spent with your father makes him feel so special that their children are showing much care, affection and love towards his or her father. Are you looking for the best Father’s Day Status for WhatsApp? If you are hunting for the best WhatsApp Status for Father’s Day, you have landed in the right place. Here is the incredible collection of the best Happy Father’s Day Status for WhatsApp 2017. Take a look!
Best Happy Father’s Day Status for WhatsApp 2017
For each and every child, father is the first hero in case of a son. On the other hand, dad is their first love for a daughter. So most of the girls, dad is the favorite person in their family than anyone else. The best and greatest gift that every person receives from the God is the chance of calling a father as dad or daddy. A father is a person who takes care of their child by confronting several hurdles in order to accomplish the dreams of the child.
The only person with whom we share all our emotions and happiness is a father. Sometimes, a father can be harsh or rude towards his child, but all that rudeness is just for the better future of the child. Every father has the soft heart towards his son or daughter. Once a person becomes a father, the responsibility becomes double in order to accomplish his duties as the best father to his child.
A father is a person to sacrifices all his wishes and dreams in order to make their child happy. So in order to show the gratitude and respect towards his sacrifice, it is the responsibility of the child either son or a daughter to devote one day to his loving father. That day is referred to as Father’s Day. You can celebrate this Father’s Day by sending the best wishes and messages to your father on this special occasion via various social media platforms and instant messaging applications such as Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Snapchat, Viber, WeChat, Line, Hike and much more.
You can set the Status on WhatsApp to Father’s Day Status on this special occasion referring your father. You can also set your display picture on WhatsApp with you and your father in order to celebrate this Happy Father’s Day in the best way. The father is a person who gives much support and believes in us than anyone else. Since the childhood, the father protects the child and makes us live stronger enough to face the current world.
For a father, you look like a small child no matter how tall you grow. The only person who never hurts daughter is a father. Here is the best collection of Happy Father’s Day Status for WhatsApp 2017 that can be set on the instant messaging platform.
Fathers Day Status & Messages
- No matter how many boys come into my life, Daddy you will always be the first man I’ve ever loved. I love you so much. Happy Father’s day to you.
- Wishing a special dad a Father’s day filled with all the things that give you a warm and happy feeling and leave you with bright memories to look back on the year. Happy Fathers Day
- I am indeed blessed to have Someone like you as my father On this special day I’d like to thank you for everything You are my hero dad.I Love You. Happy Fathers Day
- A dad is someone who wants to keep you from making mistakes. Thank You, Dad
- Not a day goes by when I don’t remember how lucky I’m to have a careful father like you! No matter how much time passes you will always be my super dad!
- You don’t have to deserve your mother’s love. You have to deserve your father’s.
- Who need a friend when I have a dad like you, Dad, you are my best friend. – Happy fathers day
- “My father always told me, ‘Find a job you love and you’ll never have to work a day in your life.”
- “Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad”
- “When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry.”
- “He has always provided me a safe place to land and a hard place from which to launch.”
- My Father used to say that it’s never too late to do anything you wanted to do. And he said,you never know what you can accomplish until you try.
- My father always used to say that when you die, if you’ve got five real friends, then you’ve had a great life.
- My Father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person; he believed in me
- A Girls first true love is her father
- My father didn’t tell me how to live he lived,and let me watch him do it.
- The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get
- Perhaps I was just trying to find a way to teach others what my father had taught me
- The best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother
- If the past cannot teach the present and the father cannot teach the son, then history need not have bothered to go on and the world has wasted a great deal of time.
- I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.
- “Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother rather than all major credit cards.”
- A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.”
- A man’s desire for a son is usually nothing but the wish to duplicate himself in order that such a remarkable pattern may not be lost to the world.
- “You don’t have to deserve your mother’s love. You have to deserve your father’s.”
- “Being a father helps me be more responsible… you see more things than you’ve ever seen “.